Most methods used in Merilni laboratorij RACI are standard reference methods. These methods are according to European directives and Slovenian legislation the first choice for measurements we perform. In Merilni laboratorij RACI we offer:
- initial measurements and monitoring of emission into the atmosphere from stationary emission sources,
- periodic measurements of gases in processes, emission and in ambient air,
- parallel measurements for inspection of automated measuring systems (QAL 2 and AST according to EN 14181).
With our business partners we perform measurements of heavy metals, particular inorganic and organic substances, dioxins/furans, and other parameters. We co-operate successfully with laboratories Elektroinštitut Milan Vidmar, Ekonerg (Zagreb), Ekoteh, Eurofins Erico Slovenija, "Jožef Stefan" Institute, Rudarski institut (Beograd), SUI Synlab, NLZOH, IVD Maribor and others.
RACI d.o.o. is accredited by Slovenian Accreditation with accreditation number LP-076 in the field of testing (SIST EN ISO/IEC 17025), for which SA is signatory to EA MLA.
RACI d.o.o. is authorized by the Slovenian Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning (Authorization No. 35435-25/2020-2) to perform monitoring of the emission of substances into the atmosphere as well as by Croatian Ministry of Environmental Protection and Energy (Authorization No. UP/I-351-02/19-08/07) to perform periodic measurements of the emission of substances into the air from stationary sources of pollution (praćenje emisija ončišćujućih tvari u zrak iz nepokretnih izvora).
Automated measurement methods
RACI d.o.o. company has long-term experience in the field of measurements of emission of substances into the atmosphere and in gases in processes. Our trademark guarantees competency as well as high quality i.e. reliability, comparability, and traceability of measurements.
To perform automated (continuous) measurements we use analysers and measurement equipment of recognised producer, such as Siemens (NDIR, paramagnetic, electrochemical, TCD analysers), Gasmet (FTIR analysers), SK Elektronik (formerly M&A, FID analyser), Bühler (paramagnetic analysers) and Paul Gothe (pressure, temperature, velocity and flowrate measurement). We offer our customers a complete and competent service:
- measurement of inorganic substances (SO2, CO, NO, NO2, NOX, N2O, O2, CO2, HCl, HF, NH3, H2)
- measurement of organic substances (TOC, NMTOC, formaldehyde, methane, ethane, ethene, propane, hexane),
- measurement of other parameters (pressure, temperature, velocity, flowrate, humidity).
FTIR analysers from producer Gasmet (DX4000 for emission measurements and process measurements as well as GT5000 Terra for measurement of gases in ambient air and workplace atmosphere) allow us to measure up to 50 components simultaneously, beside that they enable us to change the choice of components and add new components according to customer request.
Manual measurement methods
RACI company has long-term experience in the field of measurements of emission of substances into the atmosphere and in gases in processes. Our trademark guarantees competency as well as high quality i.e. reliability, comparability, and traceability of measurements.
For manual measurements we mainly use sampling equipment from producer Paul Gothe, which is designed modularly and allows for easy adjustment in the field. For measurement of landfill gas composition we use specialised analysers from QED (formerly Geotechnical Instruments, IR and electrochemical analysers) and Gas Data (IR and electrochemical analysers). Merilni laboratorij RACI does not include an analytical laboratory, therefore we cooperate with external accredited laboratories for chemical analyses (Eurofins Erico Slovenija, "Jožef Stefan" Institute, Rudarski institut (Beograd), SUI Synlab (Linz), NLZOH (Maribor, Inštitut za varstvo okolja, Celje).
We offer our customers a complete and competent service:
- measurement of particulates (total dust, PM10, PM2,5),
- inorganic compounds (SO2, HCl, HF, NH3),
- periodic measurement of organic compounds (formaldehyde),
- periodic measurements of landfill gas (CH4, CO2, O2, H2, H2S).
In cooperation with other accredited laboratories we can perform measurement of:
- inorganic compounds (SO3),
- periodic measurements of organic compounds (aldehydes and ketones, specific organic compounds),
- periodic measurements of heavy metals (As, Cd, Cr, Co, Cu, Mn, Ni, Pb, Sb, Tl, V, Sn, Hg),
- periodic measurements of dioxins and furans (PCDD/F) as well as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).